WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ADDITION TO OUR TEAM
Digital Strategy and Business Development Manager (f/m/d)
Homberg (Ohm)/ Frankfurt am Main
As Soon As Possible
- You manage a portfolio of digital solutions with a focus on digital engineering, production and sales. You actively engage in the commercial sharpening of this portfolio in line with the overall strategy.
- You develop business models for digital solutions. I.e. you define external value propositions, calculate cost and revenue structures, and identify the right partners, resources and customers to market a solution successfully. Further, you define the required go-to-market strategies, marketing activities, legal and commercial aspects.
- You search and build relations to target customers in the fastener and non-fastener industries. In the medium term, you manage key accounts (partners/ customers) and identify needs for support and potentials for cross/ up-selling.
- You develop and implement a strategy to collaborate with relevant Venture Capital firms, company builders, startups, etc. in a mutually beneficial way.
- You analyze our target markets, identify customer needs, utilize your network and develop first tangible products to proof the success of your work.
- You are end-2-end responsible for your collaborations and products.
- You have experience in managing digital business opportunities in a consulting firm, digital innovation company builder or as a founder/leader in a startup.
- You combine strategical, agile and operative mindset for excellent planning, communication and implementation of digital products in the field of engineering, production, e-commerce.
- You have a strong financial background and can assess business opportunities quantitatively.
- You have worked in B2B companies, ideally in a manufacturing, engineering or SCM business.
- You have a compelling personality with a passion for digitalization and innovation.
- You are a self-starter with a willingness to prospect and develop customer relationships and to grow with the role and continue to take on responsibilities.
- You have strong communication skills and can collaborate successfully with external and internal stakeholders. Speaking German and English fluently are vital.
A promising professional future, which you can participate shaping with your ideas and your commitment to first-class results. Our fields of activity offer a wide range of topics, a high degree of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom. With nexineer, you have the opportunity to do pioneering work and to be part of a growing and highly dedicated team. We plan for the long term not just in terms of locations and facilities therefore we invest in your individual development and allow personal flexibility.
Our offer includes:
- Working in a startup environment with the safety of a family-owned Holding company
- Professional development via edX, Udacity or Coursera with leading global institutions (Harvard, MIT, etc.)
- Ongoing personal development with the help of mentors and management programs
- Self-organization: You know best what brings you forward
- Diverse projects and state-of-the-art technologies
- Flat hierarchies with startup mentality