WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ADDITION TO OUR TEAM
Manager Digital Organization & Strategy (f/m/d)
Homberg (Ohm)/ Frankfurt am Main
As Soon As Possible
- You oversee the reporting of all digitisation projects worldwide and ensure the uniform transparency of budget, progress and quality.
- You have an overview of all business cases, the actual costs and services in the digitalisation portfolio at all times.
- You independently implement change management, employer branding and communication concepts in close coordination with HR and Communications.
- You independently conduct strategic analyses and prepare decision recommendations in the form of presentations.
- You are responsible for the central/global team meetings and contribute to a strong team feeling with the help of virtual and physical events.
- You have completed university studies in business administration, economics, innovation, engineering or (business) informatics.
- You bring first professional experience from consulting and/or a strategy department.
- You shine with excellent analytical skills to structure a solution process as well as excellent organisational and communication skills.
- You were able to gather experience in calculating business cases and project reporting.
- You combine an independent, structured and reliable way of working with the ability to present results based on decision recommendations.
- You are able to work under pressure and have experience in working with top management.
- You ideally bring experience in change management, communication projects and/or working in consulting or a strategy department.
- You are interested in digitalisation and innovation.
- You have good communication skills in English and German language.
A promising professional future, which you can participate shaping with your ideas and your commitment to first-class results. Our fields of activity offer a wide range of topics, a high degree of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom. With nexineer, you have the opportunity to do pioneering work and to be part of a growing and highly dedicated team. We plan for the long term not just in terms of locations and facilities therefore we invest in your individual development and allow personal flexibility.
Our offer includes:
- Working in a startup environment with the safety of a family-owned Holding company
- Professional development via edX, Udacity or Coursera with leading global institutions (Harvard, MIT, etc.)
- Ongoing personal development with the help of mentors and management programs
- Self-organization: You know best what brings you forward
- Diverse projects and state-of-the-art technologies
- Flat hierarchies with startup mentality