WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ADDITION TO OUR TEAM
Software Developer - Backend (f/m/d)
Homberg (Ohm)/ Frankfurt am Main
As Soon As Possible
- You develop modern backend systems according to agile principles, mainly in the cloud environment.
- You design and implement cloud based services and sustainable software architectures.
- You are able to work as a senior developer in multiple development teams of different products at the same time to support and secure development progress and quality.
- You think about communication through API integration layers, e.g. microservices , REST APIs.
- You ensure code quality through code reviews and automated tests as well as performance, maintainability, extensibility and scalability of applications.
- You document your work and help your team to keep an overview.
- You constantly explore new topics and technologies and actively shape the technological decisions within projects.
- You are responsible for the implementation of technically demanding requirements from analysis to rollout.
- You manage larger projects and work in cross functional teams.
- You have profound experience in the development of Spring/Java applications, with cloud based systems (ideally AWS), and with REST, microservices , continuous integration and agile methods (SCRUM, Kanban).
- You are able to query and integrate SQL and NoSQL data bases.
- Advantageous is experience with: Design Patterns and Test Driven Development, CI/CD GitLab , CI, Jenkins, Travis.
- Experience or interest in Cloud Services with AWS, Kubernetes, Docker and Terraform.
- You have an agile mindset paired with a structured way of thinking and working.
- You can quickly familiarize yourself with new topics and technologies.
- You are able to communicate in English and German in written as well as in verbal form.
A promising professional future, which you can participate shaping with your ideas and your commitment to first-class results. Our fields of activity offer a wide range of topics, a high degree of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom. With nexineer, you have the opportunity to do pioneering work and to be part of a growing and highly dedicated team. We plan for the long term not just in terms of locations and facilities therefore we invest in your individual development and allow personal flexibility.
Our offer includes:
- Working in a startup environment with the safety of a family-owned Holding company
- Professional development via edX, Udacity or Coursera with leading global institutions (Harvard, MIT, etc.)
- Ongoing personal development with the help of mentors and management programs
- Self-organization: You know best what brings you forward
- Diverse projects and state-of-the-art technologies
- Flat hierarchies with startup mentality