WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ADDITION TO OUR TEAM
Cloud Engineer & Developer Experience Expert (f/m/d)
Germany / Homberg & Frankfurt (nexineer)
- As a Cloud Engineer – Developer Experience Expert, you enable development teams to continuously deliver value by equipping them with the best possible toolset in the cloud.
- You improve and maintain our CI/CD toolkit that helps our teams to easily deploy and operate their applications.
- You provide guidance around our various cloud offerings and serve as challenger for development teams when selecting the right tool to complete their mission.
- You know the challenges of running software in the real world and can support development teams with operational topics like monitoring & logging.
- You are no stranger to building and maintaining secure systems and constantly evaluating your surface against an ever-changing threat landscape.
- You prefer DevOps to be a collaboration method instead of a job title.
- You continuously evaluate and test new & innovative technologies.
- You engage in multiple projects and work in cross-functional teams.
- You have a deep understanding of DevOps and automated CI/CD practices.
- You have experience in Docker-based CI Systems (Jenkins, GitLab CI, CircleCI, ...) and Infrastructure-as-Code solutions (CDK, CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, ...).
- You have strong experience with public clouds, especially with AWS. Ideally you have already managed an AWS Organization and hold an AWS Associate certification or better.
- You have experience running software in the real world and know how to monitor it.
- You have an agile mindset paired with a structured way of thinking and working.
- You are willing to work in a fast-growing environment and to actively participate in forming our common future.