WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ADDITION TO OUR TEAM
Digital Project & Product Manager - Production Planning (f/m/d)
Germany / Homberg & Frankfurt (nexineer)
- You are end-2-end responsible for digitalization projects in the field of industry 4.0, production planning and value-chain digitalization.
- You analyze processes, improve them on the basis of innovative technologies (e.g. mobile applications, predictive analytics, robotics, AI) and inspire colleagues to break new grounds.
- From a project management point of view, you initiate, plan and implement projects with customers worldwide from idea, prototype, pilot to scale.
- You evaluate ideas with regard to their technical and economic feasibility.
- You support development teams as well as data scientists in translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- You bring the worlds of strategic digitalization, operational excellence and user-centric software development together.
- You prepare the basis for decisions and communicate them in a structured way.
- You switch in the level of details between stakeholders from operations and from senior management.
- You have experience in managing digital projects end-2-end in manufacturing companies or in top IT/strategy consulting firms with more than 5 years in relevant fields (industry 4.0, production planning, SCM and value-chain digitalization, etc.).
- You combine strategical, agile and operative mindsets for excellent planning, collaboration and implementation of digital products.
- You have profound experience in translating business requirements into technical requirements and can lead development teams with JIRA, Confluence, Kanban boards.
- Ideally you are certified in SCRUM, agile project management and equipped with basic knowledge in technologies like PLC, MES, SAP ERP.
- You have worked in production planning projects with focus on demand and inventory.
- You have a compelling personality with a passion for digitalization and innovation.
- You apply your agile mindset and structured way of thinking for your projects.
- You speak German and English fluently.
A promising professional future, which you can participate shaping with your ideas and your commitment to first-class results. Our fields of activity offer a wide range of topics, a high degree of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom. With nexineer, you have the opportunity to do pioneering work and to be part of a growing and highly dedicated team. We plan for the long term – not just in terms of locations and facilities – therefore we invest in your individual development and allow personal flexibility.
Our offer includes:
- Working in a startup environment with the safety of a family-owned Holding company
- Professional development via edX, Udacity or Coursera with leading global institutions (Harvard, MIT, etc.)
- Ongoing personal development with the help of mentors and management programs
- Self-organization: You know best what brings you forward
- Diverse projects and state-of-the-art technologies
- Flat hierarchies with startup mentality