WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ADDITION TO OUR TEAM
Product Owner (m/f/d)
Germany / Homberg & Frankfurt (nexineer)
- You take end-to-end responsibility for digitalization projects in the areas of shopfloor, IotT, digital office or platform.
- You analyze existing process and improve them by applying innovative technologies (e.g. mobile applications, predictive analytics, robotics, AI, ...) and inspire colleagues to leave the beaten tracks.
- You initiate, plan and realize projects with customers worldwide including ideation, prototyping, piloting and scaling.
- You shape the production vision and roadmap together with your team and stakeholders.
- You communicate these topics to stakeholders and senior management.
- You have at least two years of experience managing digital projects (e.g RPA, software appiclations, smart factory, industry 4.0, ...). Having worked in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- You combine strategic, agile and operative thinking for planning, collaborating and building digital products. Certifications in agile project management like SCRUM are a plus.
- You have experience in translating business requirements into user stories and collaborate with developers personally as well using JIRA, Confluence or Kanban boards.
- Your glass is always half full.
- You are working in a startup-like environment. We combine the speed, fast decision-making and interesting topics with the security of a classic engineering company.
- We work in small teams called squads. These teams organize themselves for all business and organizational topics. You work at your own pace and build your products yourselves.
- We are an incubator. Researching and training new technologies and methods are anchored in our DNA.
- You decide yourself when and where you work. Although remote is a natural part of our culture, we meet once or twice per quarter in our office in Eschborn in person.