WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ADDITION TO OUR TEAM
Software Developer - Backend (f/m/d)
Germany / Homberg & Frankfurt (nexineer)
- You develop modern backend systems according to agile principles, mainly in the cloud environment.
- You design and implement cloud based services and sustainable software architectures.
- You are able to work as a senior developer in multiple development teams of different products at the same time to support and secure development progress and quality.
- You think about communication through API integration layers, e.g. microservices , REST APIs.
- You ensure code quality through code reviews and automated tests as well as performance, maintainability, extensibility and scalability of applications.
- You document your work and help your team to keep an overview.
- You constantly explore new topics and technologies and actively shape the technological decisions within projects.
- You are responsible for the implementation of technically demanding requirements from analysis to rollout.
- You manage larger projects and work in cross functional teams.
- You have profound experience in the development of Spring/Java applications, with cloud based systems (ideally AWS), and with REST, microservices , continuous integration and agile methods (SCRUM, Kanban).
- You are able to query and integrate SQL and NoSQL data bases.
- Advantageous is experience with: Design Patterns and Test Driven Development, CI/CD GitLab , CI, Jenkins, Travis.
- Experience or interest in Cloud Services with AWS, Kubernetes, Docker and Terraform.
- You have an agile mindset paired with a structured way of thinking and working.
- You can quickly familiarize yourself with new topics and technologies.
- You are able to communicate in English and German in written as well as in verbal form.
A promising professional future, which you can participate shaping with your ideas and your commitment to first-class results. Our fields of activity offer a wide range of topics, a high degree of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom. With nexineer, you have the opportunity to do pioneering work and to be part of a growing and highly dedicated team. We plan for the long term – not just in terms of locations and facilities – therefore we invest in your individual development and allow personal flexibility.
Our offer includes:
- Working in a startup environment with the safety of a family-owned Holding company
- Professional development via edX, Udacity or Coursera with leading global institutions (Harvard, MIT, etc.)
- Ongoing personal development with the help of mentors and management programs
- Self-organization: You know best what brings you forward
- Diverse projects and state-of-the-art technologies
- Flat hierarchies with startup mentality