WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ADDITION TO OUR TEAM
Software Developer - Frontend (f/m/d)
Germany / Homberg & Frankfurt (nexineer)
- You develop innovative web frontend applications for digital products in the field of engineering, production and sales.
- You assume ownership of front-end projects and fulfill those end-to-end from concept to integration – and user acceptance – tests.
- You manage larger projects and work in cross-functional teams.
- You have more than 5 years of experience in frontend development of various software products.
- You love to code in modern frameworks like TypeScript, Vue.js, React and Angular.
- You have experience in consuming SOAP, REST and GraphQL interfaces.
- You test your own code and perceive test and quality management as an essential cross-sectional activity in software development.
- You have excellent Git skills with experiences to carry out code reviews with other developers.
- You put an emphasis on creating and maintaining code documentations and specifications.
- You are able to communicate in English and German in written as well as in verbal form.
A promising professional future, which you can participate shaping with your ideas and your commitment to first-class results. Our fields of activity offer a wide range of topics, a high degree of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom. With nexineer, you have the opportunity to do pioneering work and to be part of a growing and highly dedicated team. We plan for the long term – not just in terms of locations and facilities – therefore we invest in your individual development and allow personal flexibility.
Our offer includes:
- Working in a startup environment with the safety of a family-owned Holding company
- Professional development via edX, Udacity or Coursera with leading global institutions (Harvard, MIT, etc.)
- Ongoing personal development with the help of mentors and management programs
- Self-organization: You know best what brings you forward
- Diverse projects and state-of-the-art technologies
- Flat hierarchies with startup mentality